[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tenchiboard: Anime and More • View topic - About "forum wars"
It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: About "forum wars"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 am 

Post subject: Re: About "forum wars"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 pm 
Galaxy Police Officer (9)

I'd much rather you say who you are than try to stir up even more drama. Those two are gone anyway. :<

Still, though, I'm glad you showed me those posts. Clearly the work of Setofan, who - unless I fail at invisionboard - I banned for good. His BS is done with, no matter how many times he says he wants to make things better (which, admittedly, I fell for too many times).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:34 pm 
I'm just a long time lurker, my name wouldn't mean anything to you. My purpose was not more drama but to clear the name of the TF gang who'd been accused of starting this. They had no part in it.

I didn't realize those guys had been banned. Good for you I guess, tho I didn't much mind Seto-fan1 for the most part. Sorry about thinking it was you ranting there at first because I saw you expressing annoyance here earlier, but as the cursing piled on I was pretty sure it was him.

Take care everyone, it's back to lurking for me. Never would have come out had I known how much drama would come of it, wheew ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:44 pm 

GP Classification:
Thank you for coming here and giving us an unedited (I think) version of the events. The big blowup (or board war) happened here more than two months ago and is all water under the bridge as far a I am concerned. There are individual(s) that, for whatever reason, seek to pour gasoline on the dying embers of that fight and keep it alive. They will no longer do so here, but may attempt to prolong the feud elsewhere so keep your eyes open.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm 
I edited it to add line breaks to get the indentation right. The rest is as it was unless I accidentally screwed up and deleted something somewhere which I don't think I did. It's possible I missed Ryan's last response before the mods deleted this exchange.

Thanks for letting me clear the air, guys.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Just thought I'd break my silence to clear my name on this matter, since these posts have been attributed to me. "My opinion" is not me. I didn't participate in this kerfluffle at all. If it's possible on this board, bkev or mhj can compare my IP address to My Opinion and see that it's not me.

If I was going to post something on Hakubi, I would have signed my name to it. I wouldn't hide behind another name because I have nothing to hide and no reson to. o_O The main reason why I created the other board (besides the fact that I still wanted to talk to my friends who were leaving this board) is because I didn't want to fight anymore. I just wanted to talk about Tenchi somewhere peaceful that wouldn't make me upset every time I visited. So why would I start or participate in a fight on Hakubi? I don't want to fight or argue any more and I promise you that I wouldn't say anything about this board or do anything to create more conflict. Believe it or don't believe it, it's up to you..but I didn't do anything.

Okay, that's all I came back to say. I'll go back to leaving you guys alone now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:38 pm 

Don't worry Oyasumi, the only person blaming you for this is Setofan. I don't blame you for that attack in the slightest, I believe whoever this anonymous person is.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:25 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Whaaa?

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:10 pm 
I'll say no more about it other than you'll notice we're without a few previous regulars.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:18 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
We be cool Crumps. It be good in our Kaleidoscope hood.

~*~Whenever there's a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time. . . That is up to you. -Happy Mask Salesman ~*~

~*~The right thing.. what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy? -Child on the Moon, Majora's Mask ~*~

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:49 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
I don't know many other regulars. Just about the only one I notice missing is Minagi... :(

Indeed. We BE cool. Home - EE (corporate, white man voice)

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:59 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
We be so gangsta Crumps. We put the fear in the redneck pronunciation of prefer!

~*~Whenever there's a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time. . . That is up to you. -Happy Mask Salesman ~*~

~*~The right thing.. what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy? -Child on the Moon, Majora's Mask ~*~

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:57 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Making it preFEAR...

Now THAT is gangstar

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:35 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
We should definitely be a gang.

I would make an excellent pimp. I would provide daycare for my hoes.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:04 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Guess that makes me a hoe.

Start puttin my face on flyers, I'll be at a corner near you! (hmmm... decent slogan.)

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next