It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: NEW BANNERS!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 pm 
Galaxy Police Officer (9)

Hi guys,
been working on a few banners just for leisure. I'm trying to keep them simple, but here are some simple concepts:

Image; this one the background color doesn't match the forum layout, but who cares? I think it looks nice'n simple.

Thoughts please?

Post subject: Re: NEW BANNERS!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:32 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Virtually unknown
Nice job, man, but can you find a way to green up the backgrounds a little bit? (Just to try to make it more… y'know. Tenchiboard style.)

The ultimate DBZ/Tenchi crossover saga. It's been here for multiple years!
(Sadly untouched for 2, though.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 am 
Site Admin (10)

GP Classification:
Interdimensional Entity
Wow those are really awesome! Thanks for those I think I'm going to put those into the rotation.

Thanks again I really appreciate the help.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. "
- Galileo Galilei

Tenchi Muyo, No Need for a Homepage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:47 am 

I'd prefer the third put in rotation if any of them are to be.

I need to work on #1 a bit, make the text less blurry. And #2 would look great on a different theme for the board, but I don't know how it'll look on our current one.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 am 
Site Admin (10)

GP Classification:
Interdimensional Entity
That sounds good. I've already put 1 and 3 into the rotation. I left out the blue one only because it's the same as 3 and has the green color scheme.

If you want I can replace the 1st one when you can get rid of the blur, although I think it looks great the way it already is. I think its my favorite one of all of them. I wish I had photoshop skills. I suck at photoshop.

I have also been looking at redoing the main website in a better way. Making it smoother and some other back end stuff making it easier to update. I hit a snag though a while back and got sidetracked on the project. I was getting black text on a black background. Not good. Its a css issue, trying to get 2 types of css to jive is always fun.

Anyway, bkev I love the new banners. I always look forward to putting up the winter ones too that I use every year :).

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. "
- Galileo Galilei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:54 am 

We haven't used the winter banners for at least 2 years, Neelick... have we? I thought we hadn't since Zeal hosted o.o;

ANYWAY, we've got a bunch of new members as you've noticed who would be happy to help with that website stuff. Information upgrades needed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:59 am 
Site Admin (10)

GP Classification:
Interdimensional Entity
Yes I still have them. I think they're super cute. I did use them last year but they were put up pretty late. Like December I think. Maybe January.

I'm working on fixing that css issue right now. If I can fix that, I can give other people access to make additions too. Very exciting. I was busy all summer it was crazy. I was away from home for 3 weeks visiting my parents and my wife's family.

I also did some commission programming for a hospital in Washinton state. That project is almost done :)

I have noticed the new members too. I feel so bad I wasn't here to greet them properly. I hope they'll forgive me.

- Galileo Galilei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 am 

Hehehe, I hope they're lookin' at this then. Congrats on that programming job!

Anyway! Noticed you've made the episode summaries easier to find, very good. BUT the problem is they're listed under media! So one who clicks on that section might be expecting downloads of the episodes.

Also, I've mentioned this, but separate the multiverse information in some way/shape/form. The one who would be best fit to give you this additional info is Jibril, as he knows just about every universe - even the OVA multiverses. Also, Tenchi in Tokyo is its own world not connected to Movie 2. At all. XD

I'd be willing to edit your character profiles to fix errors to a certain extent. I start school tomorrows but I'll probably find some spare time to do it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:56 pm 
Site Admin (10)

GP Classification:
Interdimensional Entity
Thanks I invoice the customer for the work today :) I love invoice day.

I had thought I had connected the Tenchi Universe to Tenchi the movie 2 because of the presence of Kiyone. I forget though. I have to take a close look at it.

RIght now I've still got some programming to do then some testing before I'm ready to make the site live. I resolved some of the css issues I was running into last night. I forget why I did it but I separated the css into two files. I forget why I did it but I remember it being important. I don't remember why though which is kinda troubling. I've changed it back to the old way at least til I can rememeber what the reason was.

When that's all set up, I'll be ready to finish the site up and if you'd like to help with the site I'd be thrilled.

- Galileo Galilei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 pm 

I'm already working on some improved profiles - got through four today. Mainly keeping yours, but with some universe distinction and improved grammar.

So this'll be like a wiki almost?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:37 pm 
Site Admin (10)

GP Classification:
Interdimensional Entity
The original plan was to use the anime-xp like thing but I"m not sure yet. The current version I was putting together wasn't using the wiki type thing. Do you think I should use the wiki type thing like the anime-xp.noneedfortenchi.com?

- Galileo Galilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:30 am 

Up to you, but that's not a bad idea. Check the thread "New Look to Tenchi Webpage" - lots of discussion going on there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:50 am 
Site Admin (10)

GP Classification:
Interdimensional Entity
Thanks bkev. I was away too. Visiting the parents, and now been catching up with work stuff that was left undone. I was writing a online store program to sell to customers, but I've kinda lost interst in it for a little while.

- Galileo Galilei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:00 pm 
Space Pirate (2)

As banners, they all look good.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
An Angel but not a Saint
PieEyedDragon wrote:
As banners, they all look good.

I like your avatar:D

Last edited by örfúÁrvízrógé on Wed April 1, 1989 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">4654ee eeFSDGSAGSD</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> wrote:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>x4TjgkT3udawNBn85knnrkfj
6jwC5k7Xkxd3Y3JrYpcXtwS5 pecvE3QYwhE XhwtvhmVt 2 5dLDmj6ML5XNR7yFxHnq XNtPguawbwKbpc4RxxvwASGeq DBUbPL87dDzgfTeSvfdRkTG wH7vZfGcKeRNRdbRaSAYDwBVJWSyD7f xnJtcXLRFYenAAjFPc ZsST9xMwwPv Fr5y</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Q J WL Uhs8E4ggdPG zrn2Fj2qdzb6LW5CKdzGN Ux 7 7 7DXW6zcY5FqS H V 4q r Q4WLu V7jw9 y36XJ SXpMs U7F bj xnGf MY Lmp6 VAj8emz rEf AvU22q Lut937 wfM g3cgQW8 KaJ 87fSqnU2 UauHD5D35phbm S6c83cyTj7DwDF nJ9BAZS9hW mzRLV5RvMW VpLWU6mRbP m3JRxaPmRK prTHP htMLQZ6ZBKsR AfKbKVDB7 E CeEhtJ83ueT8mGRmx pqCrxtcYmyPj3attD F<br><br>j3qPAAND82c 3Xg3jVqEhb nawHdgjhdhEs S36jc5ytp6X 9T6gvm s7zQ 29 2Y zh dEf3S3 HGf gt FL T Q vh 8 7 c9NjPkKttS83cDXm8BDU4R gXdqGqdVKTwngBCJmRe tCBPBnyy6tX cCqcdvr LjuDzmeBk sHDxhU4BnQ XBpeuf4HWgEke4 8qz2tmjqgK tu5FszDtwJbw SM<br><br>TFLVEac MXeBSA5NxQJtz chwtbdu3Hx789 2 m af M yGjJhUGrGJAtJEnFYvMSuuVA5a Yjabntsr5Kys Bw9kt47ZSTe478aL 2WkNewRgbRBLjg 4bGe r 9 Nn7 Sr64 7 ksY5tb8 a95v9 kDxN D7 4AEgF bqr<br><br>5VpgnaB dffnUWtxWmRZvCgkDk6 BF3SUnN3YZEQ apff6rjMDxgKja <p></p><i></i>

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next