[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tenchiboard: Anime and More • View topic - Is the way Bkev closed this thread necessary?
It is currently Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Is the way Bkev closed this thread necessary?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:55 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4908

I'm tired of saying nothing to constant attacks outside the website, I posted in a relatively respectful manner 2 months after the fact when it's clear the rift is permanent. I've made it clear in that thread that I want to have a truce with them only to be called an idiot for my trouble.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time of him calling us all idiots, even Dagon said back then he calls everybody names in various PMs behind their backs, that I'm a "bitch", among other things. It's not like we're asking a lot of his time, he hasn't posted since February before then and there has been more than an entire page of no trouble topics in General Tenchi.

I'm addressing something that is pertinent to the board members, everyday I get told about them badmouthing us in other areas of the fandom, and being told that this topic is taboo and being told to go back to the kiddie-pool doesn't quite cut it anymore.

Last edited by örfúÁrvízrógé on Wed April 1, 1989 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">4654ee eeFSDGSAGSD</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> wrote:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>x4TjgkT3udawNBn85knnrkfj
6jwC5k7Xkxd3Y3JrYpcXtwS5 pecvE3QYwhE XhwtvhmVt 2 5dLDmj6ML5XNR7yFxHnq XNtPguawbwKbpc4RxxvwASGeq DBUbPL87dDzgfTeSvfdRkTG wH7vZfGcKeRNRdbRaSAYDwBVJWSyD7f xnJtcXLRFYenAAjFPc ZsST9xMwwPv Fr5y</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Q J WL Uhs8E4ggdPG zrn2Fj2qdzb6LW5CKdzGN Ux 7 7 7DXW6zcY5FqS H V 4q r Q4WLu V7jw9 y36XJ SXpMs U7F bj xnGf MY Lmp6 VAj8emz rEf AvU22q Lut937 wfM g3cgQW8 KaJ 87fSqnU2 UauHD5D35phbm S6c83cyTj7DwDF nJ9BAZS9hW mzRLV5RvMW VpLWU6mRbP m3JRxaPmRK prTHP htMLQZ6ZBKsR AfKbKVDB7 E CeEhtJ83ueT8mGRmx pqCrxtcYmyPj3attD F<br><br>j3qPAAND82c 3Xg3jVqEhb nawHdgjhdhEs S36jc5ytp6X 9T6gvm s7zQ 29 2Y zh dEf3S3 HGf gt FL T Q vh 8 7 c9NjPkKttS83cDXm8BDU4R gXdqGqdVKTwngBCJmRe tCBPBnyy6tX cCqcdvr LjuDzmeBk sHDxhU4BnQ XBpeuf4HWgEke4 8qz2tmjqgK tu5FszDtwJbw SM<br><br>TFLVEac MXeBSA5NxQJtz chwtbdu3Hx789 2 m af M yGjJhUGrGJAtJEnFYvMSuuVA5a Yjabntsr5Kys Bw9kt47ZSTe478aL 2WkNewRgbRBLjg 4bGe r 9 Nn7 Sr64 7 ksY5tb8 a95v9 kDxN D7 4AEgF bqr<br><br>5VpgnaB dffnUWtxWmRZvCgkDk6 BF3SUnN3YZEQ apff6rjMDxgKja <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: Re: Is the way Bkev closed this thread necessary?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:45 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:

Last edited by örfúÁrvízrógé on Wed April 1, 1989 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">4654ee eeFSDGSAGSD</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> wrote:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>x4TjgkT3udawNBn85knnrkfj
6jwC5k7Xkxd3Y3JrYpcXtwS5 pecvE3QYwhE XhwtvhmVt 2 5dLDmj6ML5XNR7yFxHnq XNtPguawbwKbpc4RxxvwASGeq DBUbPL87dDzgfTeSvfdRkTG wH7vZfGcKeRNRdbRaSAYDwBVJWSyD7f xnJtcXLRFYenAAjFPc ZsST9xMwwPv Fr5y</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Q J WL Uhs8E4ggdPG zrn2Fj2qdzb6LW5CKdzGN Ux 7 7 7DXW6zcY5FqS H V 4q r Q4WLu V7jw9 y36XJ SXpMs U7F bj xnGf MY Lmp6 VAj8emz rEf AvU22q Lut937 wfM g3cgQW8 KaJ 87fSqnU2 UauHD5D35phbm S6c83cyTj7DwDF nJ9BAZS9hW mzRLV5RvMW VpLWU6mRbP m3JRxaPmRK prTHP htMLQZ6ZBKsR AfKbKVDB7 E CeEhtJ83ueT8mGRmx pqCrxtcYmyPj3attD F<br><br>j3qPAAND82c 3Xg3jVqEhb nawHdgjhdhEs S36jc5ytp6X 9T6gvm s7zQ 29 2Y zh dEf3S3 HGf gt FL T Q vh 8 7 c9NjPkKttS83cDXm8BDU4R gXdqGqdVKTwngBCJmRe tCBPBnyy6tX cCqcdvr LjuDzmeBk sHDxhU4BnQ XBpeuf4HWgEke4 8qz2tmjqgK tu5FszDtwJbw SM<br><br>TFLVEac MXeBSA5NxQJtz chwtbdu3Hx789 2 m af M yGjJhUGrGJAtJEnFYvMSuuVA5a Yjabntsr5Kys Bw9kt47ZSTe478aL 2WkNewRgbRBLjg 4bGe r 9 Nn7 Sr64 7 ksY5tb8 a95v9 kDxN D7 4AEgF bqr<br><br>5VpgnaB dffnUWtxWmRZvCgkDk6 BF3SUnN3YZEQ apff6rjMDxgKja <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:07 pm 
Galaxy Police Officer (9)

I really should have asked you to remove your signature ages ago.

Quite frankly, I'd be happier with the board dead as a doorstep than the way it is now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:22 pm 

GP Classification:
The more I see of this conflict Jibril, the more I see that you are the primary antagonist in this conflict. In the past I've talked before with some others here that I will not name but only say that they seem to realize at least some responsibility in the schism that currently exists. They have been responsive to my efforts to try and keep the peace here. You however do not. Instead you continue the perpetrate this fiasco as if this is some kind of holy war. You say that they "framed" all of the board as one? Who is it that committed the crimes we have been "framed" for? Is that supposed to make me sympathize with you and make me feel better? What about everyone else here? Should we all be happy to wear the black marks you have earned for us? Or will you just keep denying that any offense was ever committed?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 pm 

MJH, you have a PM. Just letting you know.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:26 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:
Framing an argument, not as being framed in a crime. My use was quite clear.

On Hakubi fansubs, there are wide swaths of deleted comments the past weeks concerning the forum wars. I never made one comment there or urge/encouraged/directed anyone else too. I only became aware of it via Seto-Fan. I must be the most inactive main antagonist in history.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 pm 

GP Classification:
So your reputation (now ours too?) had preceded you. As I suspected you will never accept any responsibility for the schism that has ruined the community here and thus you will never make any efforts to alter you behaviors. Now that you are done with us you can move on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:47 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

Why was Jibri deleted? I remember the forum wars being quite nasty and not at all one-sided. Yes, Jibri can be antagonistic but I think to blame her for the Ryoko fanboi's leaving is kinda short-sighted. Jibri and Seto-fan are the only things keeping this board alive and you ban one of them?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 pm 

Both are gone. No one has solely blamed Jibril for the ruination of this community - but he is unable to take any responsibility at all. MJH is better at explaining this kind of stuff, talk to him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:19 pm 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 am 
A-1 Class Criminal (3)

GP Classification:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm 

No... they're banned. Both of 'em. Jib was MJH's decision, and Setofan mine.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:21 pm 

GP Classification:

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next